Let’s work together to help your customers save water, energy, time, space and money.
- Unique product, nothing else in the market like it
- Patented design!
- High quality construction - made by a factory owned by Hasbro
- Two sizes to accommodate most standard shaped bathtubs with a smooth bottom surface
- High quality packaging
- Very popular in Europe for many years
Requirements for US & Canada Retailers
- Tyke & Co. will not allow selling of BabyDam® products on any third party sites (Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Tyke & Co. will strictly enforce MAP pricing ($39.99 for the BabyDam® and $8.00 for the BabyDam® Ducks)
- Payment must be made at the time of order, either via credit card, Paypal or prepaid by check. No credit terms will be given.
- U.S. Retailers are not allowed to sell BabyDam® products outside the U.S.
- Canadian Retailers are not allowed to sell BabyDam® products outside of Canada
- Minimum initial order is 12 BabyDam® units
Ready to Get Started?
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by our team. You will be notified by email within 7 days, detailing whether or not you have been accepted as a BabyDam® retailer.
Tyke and Co. has a very strict MSRP policy for the sale of BabyDam® products to protect the brand name and all retailers carrying our products.
The current MSRP for BabyDam® bathtub dividers is $39.99. This would also be considered the MAP (minimum advertised price). Retailers who sell below MSRP will not be shipped to again.
Tyke and Co. does not allow the sale of BabyDam® products on any third party online sites such as eBay, Amazon, Jet.com, etc.
As a BabyDam® retailer, you will be expected to maintain an attractive display of our products and maintain a sufficient inventory to serve the customers in your area.
In addition, you agree to provide excellent customer service, including training your staff on the benefits, installation and understanding of which bathtubs are suitable for the BabyDam® bathtub divider.
The BabyDam® bathtub divider is a patent pending product. As a retailer, you agree not to sell any product that is a “knockoff," or any similarly designed product that infringes on the intellectual property of BabyDam®.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum order?
The initial minimum opening order is 12 BabyDam® units, and the minimum reorder quantity is 6 BabyDam® units.
Am I allowed to sell online?
Yes, with the following restrictions: You must provide us with your website address, and you must receive written approval to sell on your website. You must own the URL where the BabyDam® products are sold, and you agree not to sell on any third party websites, such as, but not limited to eBay, Amazon, Jet.com, etc.
In addition, you must maintain inventory and ship to your online customers. We will not dropship to your customers.
Am I allowed to sell in other countries?
No, you are only allowed to sell in the country in which you reside, either the U.S. or Canada. This is to protect the distributors and retailers in other countries from infringing on their territories.
Can I get credit terms?
No, Tyke & Co. requires prepayment via credit card, PayPal or check prior to shipping. Why is this? As an importer, Tyke & Co. must prepay well in advance of receiving each shipment, we have very high minimum quantities we must order and the margins we receive when selling wholesale do not permit us to offer payment terms.
Right to Modify
Tyke & Co. retains the right to modify this agreement at any time. Changes will not be retroactive.
If any provisions or sections of this agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision or section shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.